Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Friday 22 February 2013

Folksy Friday - A triple awesome colour combo!

Pale/mint green, pale pink and white are a winning combination, theres no doubt about that and I thought I would prove it in today's post by way of a Folksy Friday showcase. They're really great colours for spring so perhaps it'll banish the winter chill from your bones for a few brief moments, until you (if like me you live in Newcastle) look out the window at the cold grey sky.

































Ahhhhh... that made me smile, I hope it had the same effect on you :)
Oddly enough looking at those colours has made me want ice cream......maybe later.
Happy Friday and check back on Tuesday for more quick draw action.

3 comments:

  1. A lovely colour combo and thanks for including my card! :)

    Leanne x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome - its a lovely thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just perfect for spring! I love that felt flower brooch!

    ReplyDelete