Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Quick draw results

Time for the results of today's quick draw. Had quite few today so i'm chuffed to bits.
It was a nice and easy one today and there are some lovely entries, so without further ado here is some cutlery for your viewing pleasure:

A knife, fork and spoon, from you to me -




















I couldn't resist drawing a smiley face on the spoony.

And now for the fab additions to my cutlery set -






































































Wow aren't they all ace!! Muchos gratias to (in order of appearance)   and for your superb submissions.

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment